We are a food company owned by Danish farmers supplying high-quality food to customers and consumers all over the world. From butchers to business developers, we’re more than 23,000 colleagues, all committed to lowering our carbon footprint and becoming climate neutral by 2050.
Danish Crown Global Business Services (GBS) in Krakow is a key part of Danish Crown’s transformation journey. We strive to be a trusted partner to the business by providing scale and standardized, efficient and effective services, thereby achieving the strategic goals of the business.
GBS and its three Centers of Excellence act as the Group Digital Transformation engine for Finance, Procurement, and Master data. Our Operational teams provide global services for Finance, Procurement, Master data, HR, and IT with the ambition to further move up the value chain and expand its service portfolio.
Passion is our protein, and by supporting each other every step of the way - from high potential programs and sustainability certifications to embracing diversity - we’re moving towards the same goal.
Better food. Brighter future
Global HR Master Data Coordinator with German
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Area of responsibility
Data entry and management:
- Provides professional service for transactions requested by internal customers (local HR teams, managers, employees).
- Responsible for creation, maintenance and update of employee master data in the HR information system. Supports transactions for Hirings, Job Changes, Terminations, Personal Data changes and other HR processes, as required.
- Ensures data management transactions are processed in accordance with established rules and that comprehensive records are available.
- Generates documents necessary for supported processes (contracts, annexes).
- As the gatekeeper for HR MD, validates data for completeness and accuracy, stays vigilant while processing data, brings to the attention and seeks explanation for any data inconsistency noted.
- Maintain and administrate employee files and archives (primary digital).
- Delivers high quality customer services, working in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreement, ensuring timely and accurate completion of all process steps. Ensures all KPIs and metrics meet requirements specified in the Service Level Agreement.
Reporting and audits:
- Works closely with local HR teams to ensure data consistency and accuracy across various HR processes.
Data privacy and security:
- Adheres to data privacy regulations, such as GDPR and/or local data protection laws, when handling employee data. Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures regarding data access, confidentiality, and security.
- Identifies opportunities for process optimization and automation.
Training and knowledge:
- Maintains up to date process documentation, incl. Standard Operating Procedures, process maps, Instructions, user guides and FAQs.
- Assists in onboarding and training new members of the team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package, especially Excel.
- Strong attention to details.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Fluent or native German
- English language at min. B2 level.
- Readiness to travel for business.
- Private medical care together with dental care.
- Edenred lunchcard.
- Flexible working hours.
- Life insurance.
- MyBenefit and multisport program.
- 2 additional holiday day benefits.
- Events, integrations for employees.