Dutch Broking Team collaborates closely with the Dutch Teams consisting of brokers and consultants. We provide complex support in administrating client’s policies throughout the year and helping them make the best decisions.
The main activities include preparing renewal documents, analyzing membership data, performing calculations, preparing different kinds of reports, and making conclusions.
Our office is located in Cracow however in this role we are open to flexibility in terms of hybrid or fully virtual working arrangement.
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
As a member of our team, you’d be responsible for providing administrative support in terms of available insurance policies by organizing, validating, and verifying the data as well as collaborating directly with the Dutch teams to deliver the best solutions available on the market.
- You’ll communicate and collaborate with insurers, clients and consultants in order to process the information from team to team,
- You’ll be responsible for gathering and organization of data so that Aon colleagues can review the Dutch insurance market,
- You’ll be working on and preparing reports concerning the current insurance market and processing documentation related to the chosen policies.
- Up to 6 months of experience in a similar role is useful, but were much more interested in how quickly you can learn new skills,
- Good English and Dutch – at least B2+ (on the CEFR scale) because youll be using these languages every day when contacting others,
- Good Excel skills – at least at an intermediate level because its a key working tool for processing insurance data,
- Attention to details - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace,
- A bachelors or masters degree in Economic, Finance or Math would be useful, but is not crucial.
Risk & Healthcare Administrator Entry in our Dutch Broking Team is a perfect opportunity if youre looking for an administrative, back-office position which at the same time will allow you to put to use your Dutch language skills. Youll be in direct communication with our colleagues from the Netherlands and youll be working on the local policies and documents in Dutch language. Also because of the growth otf this part of our operations you may have a chance to participate in building procedures and implementing innovations to drive our processes more efficiently.
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.