For our Client, we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in Operational Response Division / Coordination Office
Location: Warszawa, Śródmieście
Reference Number: AA/rep/ORD/CO/2023
Duties and tasks linked to the post:
- To provide administrative support in general administrative procedures;
- to support the document flows and archiving;
- to carry out data entry and support an administration and monitoring of electronic databases;
- to assist in the organisations of online and physical meetings and drafting minutes as necessary;
- to support the preparation and follow-up of financial commitments and documents
- to archive invoices, payment records and bank statements;
- to support in the review and preparation of documentation attached to claims, invoices and requests for payments;
- to assist in the preparation of statistical data (tables, graphs and charts);
- to monitor functional mailboxes and communicate with internal and external parties;
- to follow up on working time issues in ORD;
- to prepare the financial overviews related to deployment of maritime and aerial assets.
- Education: successfully completed secondary education related to the business needs;
- Work experience: at least 1 year of professional experience in the specific area depending on the business needs;
- Computer skills: very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Language skills: very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2) / knowledge of additional EU language.
- high level of responsibility and ability to work independently;
- high level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing accordingly;
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner;
- strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- proven organizational skills;
- ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment;
- ability to learn new skills and software;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency;
- daily remuneration: 64,24€ net;
- medical care, sports card;
- opportunity for development and promotion;
- convenient location of the office - the centre of Warsaw;
- work with professionals.
Number of vacancies: 1
Application deadline: until October 2, 2023
Please be advised that only resumes in English will be considered.